May 9, 2014

AT LEAST HE'S NOT ON FIRE by Chris Philbrook

Today's Free  Zombie Book 


by
Chris Philbrook





Notes from Chris: I'm an odd dude. But I write some decent stuff, and here's my way of sharing my odd dude thoughts. 

I'm the author of three 'major' series; Adrian's Undead Diary, Elmoryn's The Kinless Trilogy, and the Reemergence Novels, the first of which is Tesser: A Dragon Among Us.
To help folks get a taste of my writing, I've put At Least He's Not On Fire together. Inside this wonderful electronic tome of my words, you'll find a healthy sized sampler of each of my major works, as well as several short stories that are mixed in for your entertainment.



----


Today's Free Zombie Book has not been reviewed, endorsed, or evaluated for content. Readers should always use discretion.

Today's Free Zombie book was listed for $0.00 in the US at the time of posting. Since prices change rapidly, always check each item's current amount before downloading to your Kindle.